You guessed it. Google’s developers have been hard at work, because they just released Google Earth for the iPhone. That amazing program that we have all spent hours playing with, is just a touch away. This version of Google Earth is as ever bit impressive as the desktop application.
The multi-touch interface makes this application very easy to use and navigate around. It has all the same amazing satellite and aerial imagery as the desktop version. Leave it to Google to integrate the browser into this app which allows you to directly link to Wikipedia article and photos from Panoramio. Plus you can seamlessly jump from the browser back to Google Earth. It also has the ability when you tilt your phone to adjust to the terrain.
One problem with the tilt function built into Google Earth is if you hand it to someone, it will tilt and move the focus which can get annoying. On a positive note, you can turn the auto-tilt feature off under the settings option. Each time you start the program it will zoom in to the last place you looked at, which wastes unnecessary time. The current version does not have the ability to show street names. It looses functionality points with us on this part.
This is probably one of the better Apps we’ve seen in a while. It really shows of the processing power and graphic ability of the iPhone. Google Earth’s iPhone App, is a definite winner in our book.
9.6 out 10
“Tank action game with full of reality, HEAVY MACH.!”
Let’s enjoy a realistic tank shooting game with its easy control specialized to the iPhone device.
****How to Control:
– MACH Move : Tilt the iPhone left or right. MACH speed increases proportion to degree of tilt.
– Booster: MACH jumps using booster when you tap the lever located on bottom left of the screen. (Double jump is available through parts upgrade).
– Shooting: Selected weapon is fired in the direction of tap when you tap the screen.
– Dash Activation: Dash is activated when you tap MACH’s left or right side. (Body parts should be upgraded at least 3 phases in order to activate Dash.)
– 21 phases of part upgrade are available for Player MACH.
– 6 missions and 30 stages are ready to be played. (Addition of more missions is planned through free upgrade in the future.)
– Various weapons including machine gun, shotgun, howitzer (high-angle gun), missile, laser, nuclear bomb and etc.
– About 800 types of enemy MACH including tank, armored car, missile truck, helicopter, supersize boss, howitzer (high-angle gun), and etc.
– Various original illustrations created by illustrator in the highest level.
- Heavy Mach Screenshot
Well this game came out in early December. It hasn’t really gotten a lot of press, but this game is really bad ass!
How many of you ever played God of War on the PlayStation. This game has a very similar feel to it.
You are the King Argos ready to take on the depths of the Underworld. Being a Spartan hero, you fight mythical creature such as the Cyclops.
Continue reading “Hero of Sparta”